0) God Is: The greatest love, highest goal, ultimate truth and beauty, the best friend and parent we can have; the only one who will never leave us or abandon us; a love that surpasses all understanding; a state of existence that is bliss, peace, and wholeness. In God every dream can become true, somewhere, someday, if only we believe and form that bond of love with The One.
1) Know yourself (Truth): Look at yourself in the white light of truth, without judgment, knowing your good, bad, and natural/neutral aspects in full... Knowing your limits and your skills... Examining self-deception and delusions, with blunt honesty... Reflecting on the help and harm you have done in life without excuse or self-justification... owning your faults and understanding your true motives.
2) Love: Operate from a place of love. Even when you must fight, fight out of love, not hate – love for God, love for nature, and love for humankind.
3) Wholeness: From the foundation of truth and love, reach out in devotion, gaze upon the revelations of the prophets of The One pragmatically, honestly seeing the big picture. The Good is found beyond the soft and sweet, righteousness is not always easy or kind – truth is ultimately found in wholeness and balance. In your self are the forces of nature, light, and darkness; and, in the world, these forces are also reflected. In seeing the truth, you are freed from self-deception, and the reality of the self and the world becomes ever clearer.
4) There is One God: Known by many names throughout history, in different religions and cultures, but only One. God is not male or female, but, in pure form, God is spirit and truth. God is Love, and God is Law.
5) God's Commands (God's Laws): No matter the time or place, there is a general agreed upon and natural instinct about right and wrong, good and bad.
In Judaism these are the 10 Commandments + 600, or the Noahide Laws... In Urianism, we have The Twenty Laws, and these are non-negotiable, always the same. We do not change them or argue about them, but accept these as God's will. If we can't live up to God's will, we don't make excuses or blame others, but just admit our shortcomings and beg for grace.
The Laws of God are generally about protecting human rights, maintaining a civil and orderly society, and elevating us above our lower or bestial nature.
6) We Are Spirits Inside Bodies: We have been here many times in bodies, with different names, faces, in different times and places. You are a soul, grown from a spirit (grape grown on the vine). Every time you reincarnate (come back here) you lose your previous soul – someone keeps it... only the spirit (seed within the grape) comes back. The grape is plucked but the vine remains, and the spirit grows a new soul (a new identity).
7) A Personal Relationship With God: This is the only thing that can free us from this world permanently – so that we don't have to keep giving up our soul, and don't have to keep coming back (amnesia). That relationship must be rooted in honesty and devotion.
Do you remember your past life, the one before that? No, because it was taken from you, when they made you come back here.
This is why we teach the seven devotions of daily prayer, worship, meditation, study, contemplation, fellowship, and good works. To pray is to talk to God... To meditate is to listen to God... To worship is to emote love to God and thank God... To study is to learn about God... To contemplate is to think about and ponder God... To fellowship is to share God... To do good deeds is to do God's will (God lives and works through you).
8) Those Who Don't Belong to God: Those who don't seek or care about God, by default, belong to other masters (demons/vanities), and those masters keep sending them back here (replanting the seed, keeping the meat of the grape)... Some of those demons like to make us think they are nice guys.
The gods of the world keep our souls and send our spirits back here over and over and over... they make us suffer and feed on our dramas, our pain and our joy... we are their prisoners, their slaves, and their livestock, and unless we reach out to The One who is above and beyond and far more powerful then they are, we stay stuck, coming back over and over (recycled).
9) The World (civilization): Our world-system belongs to the fallen ones (Cain created civilization). The devil rules this world according to the Bible. We would like to change that.
10) While We Live: We are asked to work to free other souls/spirits from the gods/demons of this world... We are asked to try and change The World into The Kingdom – that is, transform civilization from a tool of slavers, into a tool of ascension.
11) Race is Flesh: The spirit has no race, except positive or negative, light or darkness. Dividing people by race is just a way to keep drama going, generating psychic-spiritual food (loosh), and keeps humans stuck here. When we die, we are spirits, not bodies – unless the soul is realized and has attained unity and harmony with The Spirit.
It is not unreasonable to react and defend yourself, your community and family, when you are hated and discriminated against for your race, when violence is done against you and yours because of the color of your skin. Racism is demonic. Yet, defend yourself always from love of, not hatred.
12) Spirit is Forever: The world will end. Without God—access to the main and prime source—the soul ends also.
13) Cruelty & Torture: We are deeply and passionately opposed to cruelty against humans and animals, including experimentation (torture).
14) Food Restrictions: Similar (not exact) to the Jewish Kosher laws, and Islamic laws on Halal.
Basically, our rules are against cruelty to animals, in the raising and slaughtering thereof; as well as being restricted in what we can eat in regards to certain foods – namely, pig (Isaiah 66:17) and young animals, or any animal butchered while still alive or tortured to death.
15) We believe in religious mysticism, divine/angelic theurgy: Priestly arts, the gifts of The Spirit, and religious esotericism, NOT MAGICK. Again, theurgy, not sorcery. Prayer power, divine operations, miracles, not spell casting.
Just a cheat sheet... It covers pretty much everything actually.